Match with Austin Emergency Center
Rated a TOP WORK PLACE in 2022 by the Austin American Statesman!
Great Care. Great Culture. Better Benefits.
Private Means Personal
Award winning service
24/7 Emergency Care
Careers with Austin Emergency Center
At AEC, we value our patients and our staff like our family and are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line care for everyone who enters our doors. Ranked one of the top places to work in Austin several years, we are looking to expand our team and welcome more excellent individuals to the AEC family. If you do not see a listing you are interested in but are interested in joining us in our mission, then check back every month to see our new listings!
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com and we will get back to you!
WANT TO WORK WITH US?
We are currently seeking an Emergency Physician to join our team!
You will focus on providing high-quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. We are a low-volume/sleeper, freestanding emergency center with several on-site amenities to accommodate a 12/24/36 hour shift.
- Perform medical procedures as necessary
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Previous experience as a physician, surgeon, or in other medical fields
- Board Certified: ER, IM, FM
- Active Texas State Licensure
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine with at least 3 years of ER experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- PALS/ACLS/ATLS preferred
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership qualities
Pay range: $140/hr – $220/hr
- Looking for Part-Time and Full-Time candidates to work 12 to 36-hour shifts.
- Malpractice + Tail coverage available.
The Facility provides the following/includes:
- Equipment: CT, X-Ray, US, and Lab
- EMR: T-System EV & E-Power Doc (electronic)
- 10 patient treatment rooms
- Physician area with sleep room and private restroom/shower